This page includes the necessary Kaiser Permanente Group Insurance Enrollment Application Forms and resources for Kaiser Company Health Plans, as of January 2017.
Caution: Enrollment requirements change frequently under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, we strongly encourage you to work through an enrollment assistant. There are no extra plan costs- it’s free if you click here.
- Group Rates for Santa Cruz and Santa Clara counties
- Group health insurance for small business Disclosure Forms for 2017 enrollment year
- Download Kaiser Permanente New Employer Application form
- Download Kaiser Employee Enrollment form
- Download Instructions and entire KP 2017 Small Business Employer Enrollment Packet
- Need extra help? Click here
Looking for individual & family plans? Click here